Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tommorow

Tomorrow, on March 25, I decree a fast. May the Lord help me to persever and be filled with His power. I ned His help so much in many areas and this is one of the crucial weapons that we fight against the enemy- fasting.

The enemy is raging like a lion against me, but I will not give up in the name of Jesus.

Fast for:
1) not complain or argue when timess are difficult. Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure"
2)change of a degree to Master of Divinity
3)friendship with Sam
4) do not give up relationship with Samuel
5) pray for Bruce (Larisa's husband). He needs salvation and transformation of his heart.


Praise the Lord!

Father, I thank You that since th ebeginning of times, You knew about this moment. You redeemed a lot of hard things in my life and thank You for the best that You prepared for me. I praise You for all that You have done, especially the seen changes this new year. You, however, have been always at work even when I was unaware. Forgive me for going my ways, instead of listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Thank You for lovin gme just as You loved Jesus, Your Son. I anticipate Your work in greater degree. May Your enemies flee and be scattered, may we win this battle together.
I love You,
in You I put my trust.

Amen.

No comments: