Thursday, March 19, 2009

random facts

Last night we came back from the camping trip. On the way back, my mom called and the presence of the Lord filled me. But then the rest of the trip I just thought about pleasures and embraces with Sam. (Seducing spirit in time of distress)It led me to totally refocus my eye from Jesus to sin. So I repent and desire to fix my thought and eyes on Jesus again.

It is a contunious walk with Christ, it is not one time event. It is daily perseverance until we reach the end of the race.

Anyway, Sam called and he shared his experiences with a Choral. I got to share some of mine expriences on the trip.

And today in the evening we have a rehearsal with Zen and Armando.


Lord, Jesus, Perfector of our fatith,

lead me in a way of everlasting, passing by the traps of evil and leaping forward to your destiny.

Bless those who mourn and hunger for You.
Send us peace.

No comments: