Thursday, April 2, 2009

to Sam

I just want to express my thoughts and write something to Sam. What my thoughts are, so am I... What are my thoughts about Sam? How do I think about our relationship? Where would I like to be and what ways should I think?

Samuel L. Green is a person who likes to work hard and wholehearted. He puts his whole concentration on the subject and especially in the area of his interest.

He appreciates cursiosity that has always been with him. He likes to learn new things and seeks something to learn daily.
His grandpa and grandma were people who left an amazing impact on him. His grandpa Lewis was an achiever with excellent grades. His grandma put a passion in him to love music. It was her that thaught Sam "Holy Night" in black keys when he was a child.
His mother is another person of great influence in his life. He remembers countless times of her teaching and instruction in the ways of the Lord. She would make sure that her children follow the Lord. SHe would have Bible studies, prayers daily.

Sam loves people and likes to be around them. In his childhood and growing years, he was the quiet boy. He spent times playing with his borthers and sisters.
He has a best friend Nathan.
He loves his cousin Cherekey.

He loves food: to eat and to cook.

He remembers very well his teachers and friends.

He has an excellent memory of the events from the past.

His style of playing the piano is very melodic and reflective.

He worshippes the Lord through guitar and songs.

He lets people to be his friends easily.

He treats people with repsect.

He is really funny.

I just love to observe him and listen when he speaks from his heart.
I love to see how handsome he is. I love to look at his eyes and his face, his shoulders, his arms, his hair.

I appreaciate that he gave me gifts and tok me places.

I appreaciate that he calls and writes messages.

I appreciate that he trusts the Lord and prays at all times.

I am thankful that he does not speak negative to me or other people, his speach is seasoned with salt and grace.

I love that he has creativity.

He is a planner!!!! But he accepts spontaneuty with dignity.

He walks and meditates.

He notices the nature around and glorifies God for its beauty.

One of my favorite memories with him:
Dancing... During the summer of 2008, we danced on the street just across our house on west 6th. We danced and expected Rhyse to come with her parents. My mom took some picture. We both look so elegant and happy.
We also danced in his room and at Nate's house.
I love to sit on the couch and have conversations with him.
Beside his ability to share the stories, his posture is so calm and inviting for converstaion.
I love to the very end the way he holds or plays with my hands.
He is a fan of hands. He likes to draw hands and look at them.
I love to see other people who were deply touched by Sam.
You cannot notice what a positive impact he has on other people.
I thank the Lord for that.
I love to be the one who can hold him and just be near.
Coming back to my description of him:
He is mature. I mean his image and the way he speaks.
He is a child. You should see how innocent and beautiful his smile becomes when he laughs and enjoys the moment.
He is romantic. Music, the stars, letters, prayers, walks, etc ...
He is responsible. Responsible in how he spends money, in his attendance of classes and work. Responsible to the commitments with people.
He can be honest with his thoughts and feelings if you provide an environment, otherwise his thoughts (though an honest or any other) maybe laid deep inside of him.
P.S. Today is a significant day for him. He receives an honor from the Music AWard in excellent achievement in voice performance. My mom is present at Park Place and she would see that. I, on the other hand, is working in the library, but my heart has been rejoicing for him during several days. Blessings to the man after God's heart.
In Jesus

No comments: