Tuesday, April 14, 2009

be ready with Word

1). Yesterday I had an intense attack from the enemy. The evil one had planned a day before to make a scheme for its evil trap. The reason for an attack is obvious. First of all, on Sunday *Easter* at Judy's house we held the Bible study "Facing Your Giants", after which Shawn voiced her concern that the demons are bothering her with my presence in the apartment. So we had a prayer and that evening at the house, we both prayed over the apartment with Anointin goil, the blood of Jesus and the Lord's Prayer in our lips, and with the Word Bible. Shawn got rid off some ocultic jewelry that she had from a Muslim man. That night she said that demons wanted to do something bad to me the next day. I did not take it seriously because I believe in teh victory of the Lord!!!! However, the enemy attacked Sam's car that was broken several tiems throughout the day. In addition, because of the car situation and some other reasons, we stayed together at Shawn's place. We were given to the intimacy that lasted five hours. It is not appropriate for our friendship and relationship, yet we were given to the temptation and desires of our flesh. I do not condemn neither myself nor Samuel, because I know the root fo problem behind it. But as a result, the Lord put on my heart a word of encourgament: that I need to speak His Word!!!!

2) Chuck Pierce's prophetic word is on "Be Ready!" It speaks about the strategy we need in this season when deliverance is coming.
  • Know and rehearse my Word
  • Move in the dark structure around you with My Word
  • Be ready with my Word
  • Sanctify yourself
  • My Word is very near to your mouth
  • My Word is coming alive again
  • I sent My Word and healed them
  • My Word is very near to you
  • Your deliverance is near
  • The next 5 months will be intense! Ready yourself with the Word at all times.

These are the few scriptures I started to meditate on...

1 John 2:14 "You are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one."

Ephesians 6:17 "Take... the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Ephesians 5:25-27 "Christ loved the church adn gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless."

No comments: