Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am writing this because I desire to see a change and greater works of the Holy Spirit in personal life and the lives of those around.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, your Holy Son, I come to You to seek guidance and favor in time of need. Father, Daddy, I want to repent in my heart before Your thorne for the stealing. Stealing is much more than just taking an object that belongs to another, it may involve taking away somthing that belongs to other such as sexual privacy. Father, I repent before you for the committed act between myself and Sam. I repent on my part fro the stealing of th eprecious heritage that you had placed inside of him. Father, I ask you to remove the stealing effect from his life, but rather bless him in Your ways. Forgive me my sins, in Jesus name.

Lord, I glorify Your name for the work You are doing in Shawn's life. Father, I want to ask You to pour inside of me Your authority to "destroy the work of the devil". I pray that You will give compassion adn Your power to cast it out and cleanse Shawn from inside out. Daddy, I put my trust that the work that You started in her, You will bring in completion through the victory in Christ. I praise the Holy Spirit fro an amazing effect of purging us from any devil schemes.

Lord, I pray that You will set me free from any slumbering and seducing spirits. I command my spirit to follow the lead of the Holy Spirit. I belong to Christ and "this is how I know that He (Jesus) lives in us. We know it by the Spirit He gave us." (1 John 4:24). Thank You for doing these marvelous acts of mercy and love.

No comments: