Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lord, it is a wonderful season, THANK YOU!!!!!

I am in that mindset of fasting. What I mean is that during these 7 or even 10 days, God is going to do something awesome with me.

He let me pray the prayers of surrender; exchanging my will to His will.

He continues to pour out grace to memorize the scriptures. Such as Hebrew 11:6 "ANd without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." Psalm 143:10 "Teach me to do your will; fo rYou are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground." 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 "My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the SPirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on GOd's power."

Lord, would You teach Your servant to pray Your will, to will and act in accordance to Your pleasure. Lord, display Your power of the Holy Spirit in my life and through me to this city adn to Your people. Jesus, cover with Your redeeming love and blood and stick closer to me than a brother. I love You,

I wait expectanly for You and Your mighty power.

Come, Holy Spirit,
My body and my soul clings to You.

Love,

Katya

No comments: