Saturday, April 25, 2009

Titus 2:11-12

Thanks be to God for His Word that brings to light my issues and sins. I rather choose to be corrected by the Lord than to dwell in the land of wickedness. Right now, I have not been successful in saying "no" to ungodliness and especially worldly lusts. Sam and I have been engaged in improper conduct. It is worldly lusts that try to entangle us.

Today, I have been late to work for the whole 15 minutes. The problem is that I have failed a lot of times before and Linda was upset with me. So, I do not know what is going to happen with my work, but I will continue to trust and learn through all trials.

Father, in the name of Jesus, Your Beloved Son,
help me to renounce and deny to wordly lusts.
Teach me to say 'no" and help to get victory by Your grace.

Use this day to make me clean and set apart.

Thank You so much.


"For the grace of God- His unmerited favor and blessing-has come forward (appeared_ for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind. It has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and wordly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright, devout (spiritually0whole) lives in this present world..."

No comments: