Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shawn called and asked to bless the house. When I came to her, I was introduced to Garry, her neighbour. Praise God, we prayed together and he showed his interest in attending church. Praying and blessing the house went well, Shawn got rid of a statute of a man looked like Jesus. But she said, "Demons told me to buy this one." I prayed over it (feeling sudden cold over me), and looked on the back of a figure was the name of a saint. It was not Jesus! In addition, I said, "We have the Living Christ."

Then I asked her about the frogs. She told me that it stands for "Fully Rely on God" and that is ok. I was still unsettled about it and spent some time on computer afterward to figure out.


There was a negative feeling and emotion in me toward Sam. No particular heavy reason, just dissatisfaction of unfulfilled needs. Helled suggested to reply on the text message no matter what. Sam then texted back (after a long while) that he is a little stressed about a lot of work to be done and would like to spend some time later. Even though I have a class this evening, I am thankful that he wanted to spend some time together.

So, as I could see those little things that try to steal my joy our not worth. It is better to pray and not fret about anything.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask You to help Sam in his projects. You alone can give him briliant thoughts and strength to complete all assignments. I believe that You will supoort and help him. Father, continue to nourish Shawn's faith. Keep me in line with Your will, I pray.

Blessings and honor to You, God the Father, Son and the Holy SPirit.

No comments: