Saturday, May 2, 2009

FLOWERS



This is my second dream about flowers. The first one was a bouquet of yellow flowers, today in my dream Sam gave me one red rose. He spoke of a wedding plan that he made.

I am trying to hear what the Lord is communicating to me about the flowers.


Flowers are reproductive organs of a plant. Flower plants excel at being fruitful and multiplying. According to Perry Stone, dreams about flowers represent new beginning. But I also think it speaks of harvest, crops.

Last night I had an amazing time in the Lord's presence. He spoke about the great outcomes whenever I put His written word in my heart. He encouraged me in the process of memorization of His scriptures. Secondly, He started out to point about revival through forgiveness. He desires for us, people, to forgive one another as the Lord forgave us (Colossians 3:13, Psalm 130:4).

No comments: