Thursday, May 21, 2009

AT Ohio

It has been two weeks at Ohio with Sam. We have travelled to his father's house and to his mother LaJoya. I am amazed at the talents and the memories these people share. They welcomed me with love, accepatance, hospitality.

We visited mane places of historical value. We have learned a lot of great facts about their lives.

Iam happy for the trip.

Today, I found myself longing to be loived by my own family. So, I wait till we talk on the phone.

One of the greatest experiences were to meet two ladies; Jane and Nancy. And Alsi a family at the camp. I just loved to hear their testimonies about God.


Lord, I pray that You will open my heart and fill me with your word.

Renew and create an atmopstphere of worship and adoration for you.

Thank you for love and what you haev done on our behalf.

Blessings.

No comments: