Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you for the summer job

Father in Heaven, thank you so much for the favor with work. This morning Hellen asked me in the library: "Have you found a job?" I told her my concerns and difficulty in finding a job. But as soon as I returned to the computer lab, I saw an email from Jackie. She asked me if I am interested to work for her during the summer. The funny thing I told Hellen was that I am going to miss working in the library. So, it is indeed a great blessing that jackie asked to work for her. She said that for the month of May I can work 40 hours, but fro the months of June to August 20 hours a week.


Thank You Heavenly Father for Your divine favor.

I bless Your name.

Pour out Your blessings on Samushka and grant Him Your favor today.

Blessings upon Hellen for her concern and care about me. May this summer will be a rich blessing.

You are great! Great are Your testimonies!!!!!!

No comments: