Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daddy

Praise the Lord and thanks for all His benefits and blessings.

I am thankful that the Lord is on the Throne and that He has the power to deliver His people from the enemy and the effect of sin.

Father, glorious and mighty, pour Your creative power in Jenny. Restore to her the intimate fellowship with You. Please, help her to submit to Your will and give all her desires on the Cross to be cruicified.

Father, I ask you to find a place for John to stay. Send your wind of favor and blessings.

Daddy, please be kind and merciful to Samushka. Help him to lay down his worries and concern about the car. Father, let Your goodness follow Sam all the day long. Please, provide a safe travel to his relatives and give them a wonderful time together. Father, find a way for us to travel to Ohio. Prepare the way in Jesus Name.

Lord, i bind myself to Your will and thank you for the life in the Holy Spirit.

I love you Daddy,

help me to be an encourager, a teacher and anything you want to live in love and in Your word.

Give me ears to hear Your voice and please let Your sweet presence come to me tonight. I long for Your word and Your wisdom. Dwell in me through faith in Christ Jesus.

No comments: