Saturday, May 23, 2009

In the Tent

Last night we have experienced something amazing. Well, let me tell you that both of us fell into passion which afterwards led ut to an honest conversation. I listened to his story of life growth. Then I prayed and the presence of God was so near and strong. My right arm was shaking and tears rolling from our eyes.
He also prayed for me too that fear will no longer have place. It used to grasp my mouth to speak the words of God. Thanks to the power of God and His greatness.
Now, we are in the library in Dover, Ohio. He is doing crosswords and I read Sergey Shidlovskiy.
Lord, I pray that Your Holy Spirit guide us today. Help us to be alive in You and be creative in the spirit. Help us to crucify and nulify the desires of flesh, so that we could live freely in Your presence.
Blessings to Your Holy Name.

No comments: