Monday, May 4, 2009

I love his family as my own

Lord, give me love toward every member of Samuel's family. This month I will meet them and spend time together. Father, create in me a heart of love, compassion that no barriors will be left but only bridges of love and support. You are the one who sets the lonely and fatherless in the families, that is why I know that You, Lord, value family relationships. I pray that Your will be done and that I will love each of them as much (or even more) as my own family. I want that Sam would know that his family matters to me.


It may be a good idea to ask questions to seek positive answers from Sam related to his family. For example, what do you most love about your dad? etc.


I am thankful for Samushka. He is so gentle, caring, patient and so much more.

Lord, will You cover him with Your feathers and protect him in all the ways. May Your will be done in his life that will glorify Your name.


Father, as I was reading a book for my exam, this thought came to my mind. There are many movies today, but it will be great if I learn to choose to watch those that promote family values, sexual purity, sacrifice and other good qualities. Help me to stay away from those movies that portray affairs, sexual immorality, lies, violence, etc.

Every activity brings a result.



Father, Thank You So much for blessings in Christ, for time spent helping others and doing the things we are suppossed to do. Thank You for Your perfect time.


Glory and honor to the One who sits on the Throne, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.


No comments: