Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nations

Let me briefly write down that the Lord is concern for all the nations!!!!!

He sees that soem Christian leaders emphasize certain countries but reject the others (it could be only one). As He was putting in my heart the call to "love your enemies", He encouraged to love all the nations!

I tried to justify why some leaders do not love certain countries. I said, "maybe because they do bad." But He said, "Didn't I say 'love your enemies'?.

Then He reminded me a dream that I had long time ago, the Earth that I saw meant that He will take around the world to the nations. And He wants me to love them all, to pray for their good.


He made me think. If we would love our neighbors, other nations..., we would act differently when we would hear their bad news. We would be compelled to act on their behalf.

So, it is still a smal fresh revelation that I am going to wait upon.


by the way, before this revelation came, I just spent time worshipping the Lord. I knew something big was going to happen, but I continued to worship. And He spoek in a still voice, that tears or repetance and plead were in my eyes. Since that evening He wakes me up early in the morning, like 3 something am.

Father, let me hear what You want to say and let me not judge ahead of time. Let Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let Your love fills us all!!!!

No comments: