Tuesday, April 7, 2009

satan is defeated by the name of the Lord and our prayers.

The Lord is Good! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!! He is the Lord above all! His name is examleted over every name. Jesus Christ- the Living Word!!!!

I exalt His name today for He is worthy!!!

Praise be to His Name. Let every house say, "Blessed be the Name of the Lord."

Psalm 118:
I will look in triumph on my enemies.
They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off.
They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns;
in the name of the Lord I cut them off.
Shouts of joy and victory resound in teh tents of the righteous.
Today I had a dream.
I was with a young boy, we were riding bycicle. However, something happened that we bothered satan. So he decided to attend us in a coming time- Easter. There was like an assigned paper of sending satan troops against us (particularly that boy).
In our camp (the house) I talked to Mary Lou and said about the plan of satan to attend us. Becuase that city was a place where satan lived, I asked Mary Lou to talk to the boy (intercede) and encourage him to go to another city for refuge. So we went.

Being inside a house in another city... It was a big house. There were big windows that were secure. I started to close the blinds so the enemy would not know about us. The people that were with us were planning to leave. I prayed that God would protect us and that the enemy not even come close to this place. I pondered about whether the enemy will plan to come or they will be left ignorant where we went.
As I woke up, I shared that dream with my mom. Then we read Psalm 118. This morning I was emotionally down and unpleasant. But praise be to God, I Believe In His victory.
In Elijah list, I found a prophetic word about "Future Battle- Victory Belongs to the Lord!". I have been encouraged.
Gina Shaner wrote a letter that alsoe encouraged me. At this time prior to satanic invasion, we need to shield ourselves with prayers and intercession.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord,
Blessed is He for the Victory!

No comments: