Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks be to God!

I am happy to pronounce that the Lord is good. He did great works by His mercy and love.
I shared with you here about my misconduct and the prayer to trust God in the matter of work.

The Lord arranged things the most wornderful way! Linda smiled to me today, touched me and everything was fine!

Only the Lord could something like that. I give Him praise.


My prayer, Lord, help me to continue with the fast. Help me not to give up to pursue You this seven days. Put Your Holy Spirit's will and guidance in all that I do.
Let everything be done in the name of Jesus.

Thank you for Judy and the way we talked today. Thank you for Lisa Pay who invited me for lunch and fellowship in May or June.

Thank You, Father, for Sam. Please, nurture him and guide him by Your Spirit. Teach him through Your word and use him for Your purposes.

Thank You, Lord, for friendship with Hellen. For the spritual discernment that you gave her and the discipline that she lives in.

Thank You for Shawn and the rewards You are going to bless her with, because she belives in You and seeks You earnestly.

Thank You for the ability to memorize scriptures. Let it always serve for good purposes. Use us for Your Kingdom, dear Father.


With love

No comments: