Monday, April 27, 2009

Breaking the Power by Liberty Savard

Chapther: So Where Do You Begin?

One of the first things God taught me was to bind my will to His will. When I questioned Him as to whether I could really bind my unruly, rascally, rebellious, "free" will to His will, I recieved the impression of these words: "Like it had magnets!" Binding my will to God's will produced an incredible steadiness in my spiritual walk. Suddenly, I had a sense of balance, a stability in my steps that I had never had.

Then He said to bind my mind to the mind of Christ. "

Then He told me to bind myself to an awareness of the blood of Jesus Christ because I often forgot what the power of His blood had done for me.

Then He had me bind my feet to the paths He had always ordained for me to walk.

He told me to bind my hands to the work He had always meant for me to do in order to prosper His will in the Kingdom, and I did.

He said to bind myself to the work of the Cross, because that was where the power, the authority, th elove, the forgiveness, the mercy, and the grace would flow into my life.

No comments: