Wednesday, April 15, 2009

cite the scripture

It has been an interesting day.

When I woke up, I was so disinetersted in doing things. The atmosphere was so sleepy and drowsy. After taking shower, things started happening.

Even in my thoughts, there were two ideas: I wish Shawn and I would go for a walk; and that Shawn would take a shower to be awaken and refreshed. Well, those two things Shawn fulfilled even without me asking. It might seems insignificant, but I found great joy to walk with Shawn, get some coffee at Mocha and knowing that she woudl go to pray at Park Place.

Another siginifcant piece of the early morning and afternoon: in my converstaion with mom, I felt so drowsy and sleepy, but I decided to cite a scripture to her by memory. She said to me that as soon as I spoke the scripture my emotions changed and the voice became happier and lighter. Praise the Lord!!!

My mom and Hellen both encouraged in the Lord.

I shall continue to be in the Word and cite it with my mouth.

No comments: