Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just prayer when I am thirsty

It is evening, the day went so fast.

I feel like a person who is searching for the pearl or a treasure. All that there is seems so dim compared to the hidden yet close work and the presence of the Holy Spirit. I know that this dry moment will not last long but that JEsus promised to give His water to anyone who thrist.

Samuel cannot satisfy that hunger. Food will never satisfy that thirst. Idleness wil never satisfy. SO, I say, "Come Holy Spirit, or I perish without You. Let me taste the joy of Your presence. Let me stay in Your wings and abide in Your shadow. Holy Spirit, introduce me to the work of Christ. Can You tell me that you love me. I need to hear the words of affirmation from the Father's throne. Lord, my prayers are so shallow, but teach me to do You will, for You are my God. Infuse in my inner being the joy and the power of You. You are!!!! You are is what i missing and longing for. You are and no one else can fill me with love like You do. You are my hope, joy and true life.

Thank YOu, Jesus, For the Cross and the Blood. Thank You for your obedience to the will of Your father. Thank You for Your truth.


Jesus, come into my heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
POur out the rain of Your SPirit.
Qunech the thirst with streams of living water.
Do not look for my mistakes or sins, have mercy and love on the one YOu created.

Father, in all these things and words, Glory be to You. May Your kingdom come adn Your son be glorified on earth as HE is in heaven.
Lublu Tebya Naveki.

Katya

No comments: