Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let me update you on what's happening now.


Lots of challenges with accusation, separation, abandonment and so forth. Even the enemy used me to create a disturbance in the relationships. It has been challengening, just as I said.


On the other hand, the Spirit of God is present and He is working mightily. Praise the Lord. He is teaching to trust the Lord and not to rely on the people for favor and acceptance.


Thirdly, my mom returned from the trip to the Ukraine. Papa Oleg said that she is sick right now. I know that my mom will fight that disease in the name of Jesus Christ and it will be gone!!!! The enemy will have no place! He may try to create some circumstances, but just like Paul she will learn to be content and persevere. I am with her and love her. Bless you , my dear mother. We will pray for you.

I thought of sending her a package without even knowing what she is experiencing right now. May the Lord give wisdom and knowledge what to send that will be a blessing to her spirit, soul and mind. May Your love surround her every moment. No accusations!!!!!! Just love at all times.


I pray for the studies to grow and learn as much as I can. Lord, enable your servant to be successful in the studies at Seminary.


Yours Jesus,


Katya

No comments: