Friday, September 25, 2009

Muslims

The Lord is good and His love endures forever. Amen.

Early in the morning I had two disturbing dreams. They are not from the Lord, yet they protrayed an enemy work against godly people.

In the first dream I was in a waiting position (summer) in a quiet place. Then I observed a big red truck came (strange men inside). for the longest part I did not see him and continued to enjoy my waiting period in the sun. Then from the left turn come another vehicle with more people and their faces looked terrible. I realized they were easy to kill. So here it ws winter and I am running away from them. In my dream I found a safe place that I was heading to (the room in the apartment). I thought that people should lock their doors.

My next dream involved Sam and a young girl. I came to a house to see Sam. I sensed the awful satanic presence in that house. That I did not even want to step in. So told one or two people to tell Sam that I am here to see him. While they left to tell Sam, I was with a young girl. At first she seemed religious, but then I understood some occultic and evil presence in her. So I spoke into her: "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus becuase I wan to speak truth to you." I prayed for her that she would repent. Then she left, but Sam did not come out (I thought maybe those guys tried to kill him).

So, as you could see the dreams were disturbing. Then I realized that today in Washington D.C., there is a Muslim march. They are praying and fasting.

In the name of Jesus, I pray that those people who are captured in their mind by Muslim religion, I pray that you would lead them to repentance today. Lord, may young and old turn their hearts to hear the truth. Father, I pray fr divince protection and refuge upon Your beloved people accross the United States. May peace and righteousness cover this earth.

No comments: