Monday, September 21, 2009

Seducing spirit in the dream

I have not slept this night (maybe the coffee effect). However, sometimes in the early morning/night I dreamed of me trying to look on the internet sexual content material. I could not find any but there was an evil desire. When I awoke, I immediately prayed, "Holy Spirit, forgive me. I ask the blood of Jesus cover me." I was reminded of the scripture that the pure in heart will see God and I do want to see and be with God. He is awesome! I relaized that it was an enemy attack on me, seducing spirit. Well, before I arose from the bed at 6:30, the Holy Spirit said that I have to be careful, the satan is like a lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter). I read two letters of Peter. Then I came to work and received a note from N. Harrison saying that he is leaving to S. Carolina in October and he wants to talk to me. Of course, I refuzed his invitation to be friends on facebook.

Oh, now I understand.
My dream has to do with computer and seducing spirit. Well, it was a note on Facebook from N.Harrison who has a seducing spirit.

Thank You , Dear Lord for warning me.

Be with me 24/7 by Your lovely Holy Spirit.

No comments: