Sunday, January 24, 2010

musical worship


I)Sunday Service: The Worship was so good, it took us way different. After the service the Lord brought many people who were interested musically in worship: Matthew, Tim, A.J., Linda. Priase the Lord. Lisa Hall said today, "The Lord is a gardener. He takes this and that and makes a bouquet." I agree that bouquet of worship and praise for His glory. As always, Phil has been a blessing, today he played violin and improvised musically and singing. It was wonderful. The church as a whole is getting involved with lots of things. Everyone wants to be a part of the service onw way or the other.

2) After the prayer this morning, Phil, Connie adn I had a onversation. It helped me to see that marriage is not that pretty roses. Phil said, "Think of something that annoys you in him. In the marriage it will only get bigger." Connie also shared her life experiences that shows the difficulties of marriage. So, it actually helped me to cool down in my outburst desire for marriage. I want to be married, but marriage is not the pedestal. The life for Jesus and all that He wants is what matters most.

Thanksgiving: Dear Daddy.
I thank You, the Lord Most High, for the wonderful opportunity You gave us today in meeting with You. I hope that Your weight and glory was ministering to all of us. You amaze me in how you bring musicians, I give You glory. You are the author. May all of us together be a pleasing, sweet aroma, so that You enjoy it and reveal Your glory in Jesus Christ. Thank You for the dance team and how You work through them mighty. Thank You for the pastor Clint, his message on budget and finances moved me to think critically. I put $5 into a saving and will try to pay off my debt to school along the way this semester. Father, may this day be all for YOur glory and praise. Please, be with Linda. You see her heart; that she desires to play keyboard for You. Would you make her available and healthy, so that she can come on Sundays to worship Your name in congregation.

Father, You made us so beautiful. I rejoice in that. Blessings on Pastor Shelly, may she rejoice in You. Blessings on Mike, Lisa, Janice, Scot, Barbara and others. Be with A.J. and make him ready for the worship. May the songs of his life bring deliverance and healing to his body. You are our Healer and Comforter. We are never alone, because You are near.

I Love You Lord Jesus.
Praise be to You forever and ever.
Help me to listen to Your voice and be obedient.

No comments: