Saturday, January 23, 2010

my concerned heart

Dear Lord,

You know me so well. You rejoice when I live in peace, humility and love. But today, Oh Father, my thoughts toward Sam are tormentng me. I feel like not talking... What's wrong? I think the enemy is doing something, Lord, please help us.

Blessings to you Sam,
I love you dearly. See, I wanted to be married to you so much, but whenever we talk, I feel like it does not cross your mind. It is a conflict from being in a different mindsets. It is good to be in unity and on the same page...
I bless you today. Thank you so much for what you do and who you are. I trust that our love is stronger than death, than demonic attacks, than emotional pain and so forth.

Jeremiah 33:10-11



This is what the Lord says: 'You say about this place, "It is a desolate waste, without men or animals." Yet in the townds of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither men nor animals, there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the Lord, saying,


"Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good; his love endures forever."


For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the Lord.



Father,


Sam is innocent in my eyes and I do not want to hold anything against him in my expecations and dreams. Please, grant us peace, love and humility. We need you in our midst, without you, we perish in selfishness, frailty and sin.



love you, Lord Jesus.

No comments: