Monday, January 25, 2010

News and Overview

Praise the Lord!
His Name is Worhty to Be Praised!
It is more than a cliche: God is indeed worthy of praise!
I had a talk with a person from the Physical Plant, who allowed me to move out from the Seminary Village. That is an exciting news, which means that I will be living in a new place starting February. Praise God!!!!!!
Samushka and I are doing great. He is so loving and suportive toward me. He told me of the gifts he purchased for the coming Valentine's Day. His opera is on February 6 and 12. Most likely, Xen, Sarah and I will come on Friday, February 12.
I love learning more about ministry at FGA.
The month of January has been an amazing experience so far: because of the corporate fast among the members of the Church at FGA. Secondly, I decided to study and take notes in such a way, so that I could review all the material for the month of January. It has been a month of struggle against loneliness. This month I spent quality time with Danielly B. This month I experienced intense longing to love the Lord. The Lord has blessed with musicians this month to our church, praise the Lord. It is the first month of 2010 and a new semester.

No comments: