Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday worship.


Hello dear blog,

I am so amazed at what the Lord has done this Sunday service.

Phil picked me up early and I had lots of time to prepare for worship. However, all songs were so hard to play, they did not flow. Basically I struggled all that morning. Then my faithful friend, Phil came and joined the worshi practice. He is always a great help!!! Well, before the service the Lord gave me two songs to play and sing and they trully blessed the congregation (we had two new people, visitors). Then, God touched the worship outside of my understanding, but all that I could say is that people used flags, and then some went to the altar on their knees, crying "Holy, Holy,Holy". Phil (stading beside me and singing), went on his knees too. My fingers were covered in golden dust and peace, joy and amazement filled my heart. There was a call to accept the Lord Jesus as personal savior an dlots of other good prayers.

So, I am so thankful for the outpouring of His worship on the congragation or His presence in the midst of our worship. For all things, I give Him praise and devotion.

Love you and see you soon.

No comments: