Monday, January 4, 2010

You don't have to worry about the churches shift. I have directed your path, my child.
You were my obedient vessel to go and give constant praise to My Name.
Who can say you did a wrong choice? Don't you remember the great thing, a miracle happened when you were accused of not attending classes on Sunday at University, while you at that time were put to be a worship leader. Is that not a war, what is? You were destined to praise Me. I need your vessel all the time. Thank Me and Rejoice in that position. I will help you always. Have you not discovered at thirst hand My mighty power in worship in your weakest hour? Have you not tasted that I loved your song and devotion? My child, keep singing and let Me take care of those accusing words.

I love you,

Your God Almighty,
Forver Faithful,
Amen.

No comments: