Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Dream- a signet ring



I had a dream few days ago. I was at the store at the jewlery department and wanted to buy a golden ring. The ring was expensive and in my dream I had 320 dollars and it was still not enough. The lady told me she would do a discount, and so I bought the ring, the earrings and perfume. By spending all the money, i did not have one dollar for the bus ride. I prayed to God to send someone to help me. Immediately I see my mother. I appologized to her for purchasing those things, but she blessed me and sent on a way. I decided to open the boxes of purchased items and found that earrings broke off. So, I returned to the store and decided to return everything except the perfume. The lady told I should keep the ring. When I looked at the ring it was exactly as my wedding ring, only it had the green stone right in the center. So i thought that wearing this new golden ring on my right hand. After all, the lady gives me two silver rings in exchange of earrings.



I also see in my room the elderly man with a prophet like Bob Jones/ or an angel. The elderly man is so happy, and the prophet was standing still and there was an awe about him. They talked about something like preparing for the passing into the Kingdom of heaven. After the elderly man left, I came to the prophet and appologetically showed to him my rings.




I would not probably pay attention to this dream, but when Sam returned from his class in the morning, he said of the reading from Haggai. He read that morning "The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine" (Haggai 2:8) and "I will take you adn will make you like a signet ring, for I have chosen you" (Haggai 2:23).






No comments: