Sunday, November 6, 2011

silver war by Bob Jones

I love listening to Bob Jones. He is the prophet!

I even saw him once in my dream last week. He was in my room.

We bless him in the name of the Lord. May God's goodness and mercy follow him all the days of his life even to eternity. May my love will reach out to him and his wife.


He was speaking on youtube about the silver war. That is happening right now in us, between the gray (mind) and the blue (the spirit/ the consience). Samuel and I have already found that true in our lives. Many times, by listening to the Spirit we were taken to the amazing journeys with fulfillment, and when we did not obey the voice of the Spirit we saw the need that was not fulfilled.
Praying in tounges is a blessing right now, because the Lord reveals the truth deep within us.

We got the Bible for me yesterday in a new store in Bloomington, Family Christian Store. I have been reading Psalms last night and today. Praise be to God for His eternal Word!!!!!

I hope each one of you are growing in the grace of Christ Jesus and His hope. The Lord is our sure rock, refuge and guide.

No comments: