Friday, November 18, 2011

No condemnation in Christ Jesus

  Romans 8:1 There is now therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus"

and John 8:11 "Neither do I condemn you: go and sin no more"
(When the scribes and pharisees brought an adulterous woman to Jesus and tempted Him tos tone her according to the law of Moses. Jesus repliyed to them: Those of you without sin, stone her first. And everybody fromt eh oldest to the youngest left the woman and Jesus. Jesus asked the woman: Where are your accusers, did nobody condmen you? She said, no. And that is where Jesus replies, "Neither do I condemn you." While all of us are sinners, Christ is sinless, yet, even though being without sin, Jesus did not condemn her.)

The lesson is who do I condemn? Do not condemn people. There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

P.S. As a test, I was challenged with the article that my husband wrote for the class. We did not have enough time to edit and I believe it was submitted not prepared properly. It angered me and I felt condmenation. There is nothing beautiful or right in being condmening someone. If Jesus did not condemn me for my sins and imperfections, so should I extend mercy and grace to others.

Prayer: Dear Jesus and Almighty God,
I come before You in repentance for the feelings of condmenation and anger. Please, remove it from my soul and grant my heart to love and be gracious, like You are, Lord. I love You. May even that paper will serve as a reminded that there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Amen

No comments: