Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lord light my lamp





For the last few days, I have been meditating about the lamp and the light. You see, the scriptures point that in our spirit, we have a lamp. In order of that lamp to shine with light, we need God. The Lord Jesus is the light!!!!




May you be blessed with these scriptures:







Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light



Psalm 18:28

For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.



Proverbs 20:27

The spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord




Proverbs 24:20

The lamp of the wicked will be put out




Revelations 22:5

For the Lord God gives them light



1 John 1:5

God is light and in Him is no darkness at all




John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."





Matthew 4:16 (Isaiah 9:1,2)

The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death light has dawned.





No comments: