Thursday, November 10, 2011

Encouraging the faith

  Today, I had a dream in which few men prophecied over Samuel, that he is going to be well-known. As I was on my knees weeping, the man prophecied something to me, but I do not recall. Then in the bus, I have an encouter with a young girl. I tell her how all of my like I was crying out to God, "Use me. Use me." Today He confirmed that; the girl understood. We both spoke the scripture, Love the Lord your God will all your heart, soul, and mind. In the dream, the girl's mother was a Buddist, so I encouraged little girl to keep her faith.

Then, the morning was very challening. Sam and I reviewed our documents and what other things we need to do for the green card. It totally discouraged my soul and I was fainting. Then, I shared with Sam times of the past, when the situations were difficult for me and I was fainting, yet God helped. Mother was always there to encourage my faith. And as soon as I said about my mother, she called from Russia. And the first things she told us was for Sam to keep going toward His destiny in singing. She encouraged his gift. And to me, she encouraged to recall God's faithfulness and have faith.
God is faithful and He is not a man that He should lie.

Praise be to God, for His strength and help.

Scriptures to look up: Ps 28:7, Is 40:29 and Is 43:2

No comments: