Saturday, July 21, 2007

dream

Hello dear readers of my Blogger. I want to say "Thank You" to all of you who had stopped here and read the thoughts, dreams and revelations...

Today I am in New Castle and here I had a dream. Yeasterday I tried to fasted but it did not last whole day and by the end of the day I had a strong headache. But I was so happy and thanked God for the blessings Jesus Christ brought in my life. I trully understood the difference between the cursed and blessed life. Praise the Lord!

Well, in my dream:
Before the most important part of a dream, I had a battle. Something was difficult, but I do not remember what it was. Then Jesus spoke to me: "Do you want to go to heaven and ask an Angel to open the gate of Twelve tribes?" I said to Jesus (whom I could not see but He was standing close) : "you know my heart and You know if I am able to do that." He said to me, "It is your choice". Then I said: "OK". Jesus also said that when the gate will be open, the president will smell it in his nostrils.
I went and did that. Then I see myself tellin gthat dream to my sister. She said: "Oh, I smell it even now." Then we prayed, cried, and weeped

No comments: