Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What an amazing God we have! Even while we are sleeping, He speaks to us and encourages by HIs word. Alleluja!
In a dream, there was one lady who stongly prayed for me wth tears and cries. Then she proclaimed: "Your breath is a new source of energy."
When I woke up, yet still in a sleepy mood, the Holy Spirit spoke to me: "I give you a new name- pure".
Well, when I finally woke up, I realized that my name Ekaterina originally means "pure".









Greek word 'katharos' from which the name Ekaterina comes mean:

CLEAN, PURE
  1. physically
  • purified by fire
  • in a similitude, like a vine cleansed by pruning and so fitted to bear fruit.

2. in a levitical sense

  • clean, the use of which is not forbidden, imparts no uncleanness

3. ethically

  • free from corrupt desire, from sin and guilt

  • free from every admixture of what is false,

  • sincere, genuine

  • blameless, innocent

No comments: