Tuesday, July 10, 2007



I sit in His delightful shade and taste His delicious fruit. S.S. 2:3


Dear Jesus,

You are sweet to my heart. Every day and hour when I come to sit beside You and even dwell under Your shade, Your beauty reflects in my soul. Sometimes, the feeling of love to You is so strong that my spirit wants to burst, it wants to go out from my body to meet with You personally. That's funny? Oh, no, you have not been in deep love with Him, to say it is funny.



Tell me, my love, where are you leading your flock today? Where will you rest your sheep at noon? S.S. 1: 7


I love these true words of a wondering heart for Jesus. Where can I find You today? Give me a direction where to find You. I desire to run after You and even follow Yours steps, just give me a direction where to find You today.


No comments: