Monday, July 9, 2007

The Nashiville , TN
............... THE CALL............
I had an amazing dream. Outside was snowing very hard, then a boy (younger than teenager) came up to me. I huged him and said: "What's up?" He then asked me: "What is it the personal relationship with Jesus?" Well, I said to him: "Ninety nine point nine percent is LOVE. (99.9% = LOVE JESUS).
That's it!!! Even though in my dream I could not figure it out why ninety nine point nine percent is love, I do believe that one percent is Obedience.
During The CALL, the LORD has sealed my hear with love.
Where You go, I go,
What You say, I say.
What You pray, I pray.
Mama Ta prayer in MCDONALLDS for the burden in my heart for RUSSIA.
"Even though I walk through the vally of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for You are with me; You rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life." Psalm 23: 4,6
One lady at the Call prayed over my feet. Mama Ta saw that the ball of purity came from me to her.
PURE<<>

No comments: