Friday, July 13, 2007

I just woke up and want to share the dream I had.


It was AU campus, many people walking after the leader. He was saying something like "It's hard to be away from home" and there was a feeling of conviction to turn back to God. But then we were gathered and lady appointed teams for the dance. It was te Holy Spirit group. AS she was speaking, I looked behind me and there were three girls dancing. And the lady said: The revival in Russia already started pointed at me. So,I joined the last team (very strong one). The team of girls went on a stage to perform dancing. I was amazed how professional they were. I wanted to say : Let those who are professional stand in a first lane (line) but me and another girl on a second one.


Then I woke up wishin gto see that dance performed.

No comments: