Wednesday, July 25, 2007

my ear heard His voice

Blessed by My Lord, Jesus Christ, the One who is who was and who is to come.
When I left my house to go to work, the Holy Spirit spoke to me unexpectantly: "Many people put you down but I will put you up". I told Him that the first person who put me down was myself.

We had a conversation together while I was walking. It's been so natural and easy going, I was amazed. I asked Him why I hear His voice even before I spent time with HIm, HE said:"Didn't you pray last night with the verse:"He awakens me morning by morning, He awakens my ear to hear as the learned. The Lord has opened my ear; and I was bot rebellious; nor did I turn away." Isaiah 50:4-5

(I believe He will speak to me continually every moring, and now I will be careful to hear His voice).

He reminded me the scripture: "draw near to me and I will draw near to you." James 5:6



No comments: