Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I want to share with you the dream that I had many years ago,when I was back in Russia.

I was in my room, before the mirror, getting myself ready and looking out of window because I knew that Jesus was on the earth. I already knew that He and His disciples were there. So I rushed outside knowing that I will be his wife. It is only thing I wanted: TO BE HIS WIFE.

Then I sat in a circle of people on a green valley. Next to me was a girl who asked me: "WHo is HE?" I told her: "You don't know! He is the Son of God!" THen I realized that because He is Jesus, Son of God I could not be His wife. sitting there behind somebody's back, Jesus looked at me. He looked without any emotion for a while. I had a feeling that I was raised up from the ground. Then He started to laugh and smile. Everybody around Him started to laugh and smile.

He called me in the center. He touched my back and said:"Do not be shy."



P.S. Oh, my heart is leaping with joy to me Jesus. He does not fail His word! I believe that what He is teaching me roght now is the revelation on BRIDE and the BRIDEGROOM.

I bow down and wroship HIM with deep awe to His name.
I glorify His NAME!

No comments: