Monday, January 26, 2009

do not worry

The voice of the LORD spoke to me this evening through His beloved people: "Do not worry"

Praise God for the situation you are in. Devil wants you to worry, but you are to bring praises and thanks to God for it.

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I bring to you my heart with praise and thanksgiving for the fellowship and all that is going on. You are the Master. I could never make it here unless You made a way, and You did made a miracle by bringing me here to the United States in 2004. Then, Sam and I both trusted about each other to You and You brought us back togheter: glory be to You. Therefore, I refuse to worry about our relationship. It's gonna be all right with every day!

We trust You, our God.

Thank You so much for Your desire to free us from worries. I bless You tonight with praises and thankfulness.

Katya

No comments: