Tuesday, January 20, 2009

interests of Jesus

I am totally amazed about the richness of GOD's word and the enlightment that comes with it. Let me illustrate the scipture and the new depth of meaning to it.


For everyone looks out for his own interests, not those of Jesus Christ. But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me in the work of the gospel. Philippians 2:21-22

So, as you see, Jesus Christ has interests of His hearts. When people are interested in how to become rich and successful in this world, Jesus' interests are about the spreading the Gospel to people.

Thank You, dear Lord and the Father, for letting us know Your heart and Your interests. I want to join and choose to be about the interest of my master- Jesus Christ, thus to bring the gospel to others.

No comments: