Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yesterday evening we had a powerful Helaing/Glory meeting.

There were many people and few guests. Xen also came and we did a song "take me in".



What was significant about that meeting is that there was a special anointing over Xen when they prayed for him. We all felt God's glory. They also prayed for me and I fell backward and laid a little bit there.

Xen and I had a good conversation after the meeting and if the Lord wills we will go to the IHOP today.




But I still feel anxious about Sam, my dear
one. The word that I hear realted to us is "Surrender".



God bless you and make His face shines upon you.

"May your love and your truth always protect me" Psalm 40:11

"I am the Living One. I was dead, and behold, I am alive for ever and ever!" Revelation 1:18.

No comments: