Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last night I stayed at Shawn's apartment. We clened the house, prayed, read the Word.
It was so smoky in the apartment, so that I looked for many ways to erase that smell.
She went already to bed, but I remained awake, reading the Word. Sometimes after 2 am, I fell asleep. And I had a dream after 5am and before 9am. It was an interesting dream, that I would like to mention.

My sister and I were standing outside waiting for the van to come with workers. Then Track comes: it was white in the front and it was very big that I did not see the end of it. Then we were inside like a garage or ground floor somewhere. It was dark. My sister and I saw people started walking passing us. We were standing and watching them marsh in the rows from the right to the left. At first there were men, after them I heard unison sayings/song in Spanish. I saw that they were immigrants or other nationalities. There were women now and young children (girls mosty). They all looked sad, depressed, dark, suffered, etc. There were Indians and the raw continued, but suddenly there was a lady. She looked familiar to me. She was completely different from those people: fat and well dress in bright colors, and she had turqouise/blue eyes. She looked at me, stopping the procession and said: "You are into prophetic" (I nodded). "Many prophesied in your eyes" (I nodded), "You are a traveller" (I nodded) and then she said something that it is even hard to express in words, something divine. She said that God's something special will be in my body ( in me). ANd we both looked at my sister. Then she touched my hand and said: " There was Nick. "Bye" That's it." Then I woke up.

By the way, Shawn and I are fasting. Mostly it is for her sake: deliverance from demons and good health. Amen.

No comments: