Wednesday, January 7, 2009

by Holy Spirit

It is worth saying the most precious words in life: "I love you, O Lord, my strength!"
I think people need to say this to You more often (including myself) that You will be always praised on our lips and in our hearts.
Thank You so much, my Jesus that You ordained for me a blessed life through You. Thank You that You came and rescued me from my sins and troubles. I bless You!


You are the One!

To give you pirase and honor in the thing You have established: Samuel and Katya are still together. We are are happy to be one through Christ our Lord who filled our hearts with hope, faith and love.

But I also wanted to write a testimony. I woke up this morning and the very first thing I did was going on my knees and saying a very brief prayer: "Lord, filled me with the Holy Spirit. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit." Then I went to the library to work, and it is still amazes me the strength and sweet presence of His Spirit around me. I am drawn to love Jesus more!!! Praise be to God the Father.

It does not matter if you say long or short prayers but what matters is our dependency on his Spirit throughout the day. May God richly bless you my friends. May the Spirit of Christ reigns in Samuel's heart as he successfully practices his opera in Michigan.

I love you all

No comments: