Wednesday, March 10, 2010

diet for the eyes

I am very serious in getting my perfect eyes sight back.The enemy has stolen it a while back, but my Lord Jesus Christ is a Redeemer and a Healer. I believe that every day, through prayer, reading of the word, speaking the right confession and proper diet for they eyes, the LORD SPEAD UP MY EYE HEALING. I believe that my eye sight is connected to the brain operation as well, so not only the healing to the eyes but to the brain as well. God will open up new creativity, wisdom to His child for the glory of Christ.

my God heals all my diseases. He loves to heal. I am going to receive my healing!!!! Amen.

Today, the Lord revealed to me what I need to eat. I am going to follow His guidance in that. Thanks and praise by to God, my Almighty Lord.

LOVE YOU, Jesus.

No comments: