Saturday, March 20, 2010

Living It Today

We made a trip to New Castle. It was so wonderful and fun. Everybody enjoyed each other.


My thoughts:::

Dear Lord,
I found myself living for the future events rather than living in the present moment. It's like "don't enjoy this moment" becauce so and so in front and you need to get there.
The Word of God says that we should not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

I noticed that the level of joy diminishes with those thoughts of future (even thought they might be good), rather than living in the present!!!
Father, in the name of Jesus, free me from worries about the future and even about tommorow. Help me to live every day in the power of the Holy Spirit. Every day is a new day with Christ!!! I shall overcome and use every day to glorify the King of Kings. Love you, dear Lord.

Thank you for Sam and giving him an opprotunity today to extract the tooth. We are happy about that!

No comments: