Tuesday, March 2, 2010

weary and discouraged???

God has done great things lately, but the discouragment and weariness has fallen upon me. I rebuke it in the in name of Jesus. Sometimes, we need to know what caused it and have a clear answer, but even if I do not know the answer to why I feel the way I do, may the name of Jesus, strong tower, be lifted up and exulted over every feeling.

Father, forgive me over my conversation with mommy. I tried to clarfiy the dates about April and her coming, but it turned out into discouragemnt as well. Lord, come and bless her coming to the U.S. Please, remove from my heart and thoughts that are contradictory to Your will. But if it the Holy Spirit that corrects the time of her coming, may it will be blessed. Either one, we trust You and know that You will work things out for the good of those who love You.

Jesus, thank you for the midterm, writing 2 Corinthians 4. THank you for the chapel and other things.

Love you.

No comments: