Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good afternoon friends, your Katya is feeling good and happy, energized and productive! Praise the Lord!

Last night I had a sort of nightmare. It almost like the devil showed up in the dream. But in the morning, Sam supported me and said that in his dream I was afraid of two mouses.

If the enemy is roaring, I know that God gave an awesome evening last night at Judy. There was so much joy!!!!! Joy and joy and joy! There was a gold dust on our hands and I even fell back during Jamy's prayer.

We watched IHOP and I returned home close to midnight.

Sam is singing today with a choir in Columbus, Indiana. Lord bless his travels and his voice. May the Blood of Jesus be his shield. He shared with me how in the car yesterday, they were listening to one song that brought the thoughts of sensuality. Sam realized those thoughts and prayed against them. Well, in the car was a homosexul with that spirit. The good thing is that Samusl is learning the discernment and prayed that hour. Good job!!!

Praise to Jesus! I want to know more of HIm and His word. Come Lord Jesus!

No comments: