Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My healing of eyes

Luke 4:40 When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying His hands on each one, He healed them.

Our God is definitely good and amazing!!!! I have so many praise reports to give Him glory back for what He has done. I shared with you lately about the financial provision, car and a wedding cake. But today happened something unusual and awesome. I was home and used time in prayer early evening. I cried and asked Father for several things and thanked Him a lot. But then I meditated on the word "favoriticism" and confessed that God is no respecter of persons and that all His promises are available to all who believe. So I confessed in faith and asked healing for my eyes. I waited for healing and believed!!!! Then after an hour or more my mom had called and after sharing testimonies with one another I urgently asked her to pray on the phone. I shared the prayer requests. I remember her prayer and when she started to pray in tongues I discerned the words "Rhema to Katya" and after that she prayed about healing. WOW!!!! She asked me to place one arm on eyes, the other on hand. And we prayed and prayed and prayed. I experienced some movements in my hands on the eyes and after on the head. Praise God! Then my mom shared few visions that she had. Around my eyes and head there was a wire that looked like Nazi war type wire. It was around my head and eyes. Then either the Holy Spirit or the Angels were untying those things and removing it. Then, there was some sort of tight clothing on my body that the Holy Spirit or the Angels were putting off from me. My mom wanted it to be taken faster, but she knew they were doing the work. After that, there was a shower from the Lord all over my body.

my mom also told me to have a right confession. It will help!!!

So I rejoice in healing of my eyes and urgently wait in expectation for the manifestation.
I determined to believe and confess the healing, because God is no respecter of persons. He loves to heal. Jesus died on the cross and by His stripes we are healed. Amen. Hallelujah.
P.S. Oh, I remember, she said that the angels were cleansing the house all around looking for the objects in the dark by the fire. So I already cleaned and threw away unnecessary things, giving away books and so forth. Praise God!!!!!

No comments: